Professional Carpet Cleaning Services: Deep Cleaning, Dry-Fusion®, Spot and Stain Removal, Stain Protection Treatment.
Our range of carpet cleaning services include:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- Dry-Fusion® Carpet Cleaning
- Rotovac Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Spot & Stain Removal
- and more…
The Benefits of Using Cleaning Doctor Carpet Cleaning Services:
Professional Carpet Cleaning
We are professionally trained, industry accredited technicians and we are fully insured too! This means that your precious carpets will be thoroughly cleaned and restored by experts.
Expert advice on which service is right for your carpet.
We will thoroughly inspect and analyse the level of soiling, makeup and fibre composition of your carpet. We will get a clear picture and be able to advise which of our carpet cleaning systems will be best suited to cleaning and restoring your carpets to As Good As New.
Carpet Cleaning Saves You Money
We clean and restore your carpets to pristine condition at a fraction of the cost of you replacing them.
Child and Pet Safe Carpet Cleaning
We use environmentally-friendly, WoolSafe® approved cleaning solutions that remove harmful grit, dirt and health-threatening pollutants, and which are safe and gentle on your fabrics.
Spots & Stains Removed from Carpets
We are experts at removing spots, stains, chewing gum, dust mites and unpleasant odours caused by biological spillages such as milk, urine, vomit and pet accidents.
Antibacterial Protection for Carpets
Our antibacterial protection helps to combat MRSA and E. Coli.
Anti-Stain Protection Treatment for Carpets
Our fabric and fibre protection applied to your cleaned carpets will keep them cleaner for longer.
Thorough Drying of Carpets
Your carpets are left clean, dry, deodorised and ready-to-walk-on in as short a time as possible.
With Dry Fusion, we can leave you carpets dry and read-to-walk-on on 30 minutes.
The price quoted includes all the labour, materials and equipment – there are no nasty surprises or hidden extras.
Our free one-week post-cleaning spot-removal means that accidental spillages are cleaned for free for you within one week of cleaning.
Your 100% satisfaction is an absolute must for us. If necessary, you get a re-clean at no additional cost. And, if you’re still not happy please ask for your courteous 100% money-back refund.
Here is what one happy Cleaning Doctor customer said: “I had my carpets and curtains cleaned. I left you to it, and I have to say, when I came home the house was fantastic. You are very trustworthy and professional people. I really appreciate the hard work that it takes to do your job and I know you take great pride in every job that you go to. Many thanks again.” Dawn Eaves.
Cleaning Doctor utilize the Sunrise Carpet Cleaning method, which incorporates:
- Pre Vacuuming
- Application of Pre-Conditioner
- Detail cleaning of corners and edges
- Cleaning of Traffic Lane Areas
- Move most furniture
- Use turbo fans to “Speed” dry carpets
- Cleaning meets IICRC Standards
- 7 Day Accidental Spill Guarantee
Cleaning For Health and For Appearance
Cleaning Doctor’s extraction method is recommended by the largest carpet manufacturers. After a 24-point check, your carpet is pre-vacuumed with our Master Range Water Filtered Cleaning System, which also conditions the air in the area being cleaned.
An eight stage cleaning process is delivered, which meticulously provides the most thorough clean ever, leaving every fibre with a deep-down clean. After your carpets are revitalised and enhanced, you can have an anti-stain protective coating applied, which will help to protect your valuable investment against accidents such as spots or spills.
Cleaning Doctor offers a comprehensive service to all domestic and commercial clients. Call your local Cleaning Doctor now for your Free No Obligation Health Check.
The Dry Fusion™ System
- DryFusion™ is a low-moisture, all-in-one carpet cleaning system that cleans, deodorises, stain protects and heat dries all types of synthetic and natural carpets, carpet tiles and oriental rugs. We guarantee, your carpets will be dry within 30 minutes when we use the Dry Fusion system.
- Dry Fusion is recommended by leading carpet manufacturers. It has been fully tested and approved for cleaning textile floor coverings in some of the UK’s most prestigious buildings.
- Dry Fusion uses 95% less water than the normal hot-water extraction system of cleaning.
- Dry Fusion uses low moisture, mechanical agitation and a “shot of steam” to remove deep seated stains without the need for aggressive cleaning solutions that can damage carpet fibres.
- Dry Fusion cleaned carpets are left virtually stain-free. They maintain that just-cleaned look for longer. A fluorocarbon resin places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It helps prevent grit, dust as well as spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in because the fibre is effectively “non-stick”. Secondly a unique stain-blocking additive helps block dye sites in the fibre that would normally allow food spills and beverages becoming permanent stains.
- The end result is a clean, deodorise and protected carpet that is DRY and ready-to-walk-on just 30 MINUTES after cleaning. GUARANTEED.
- Due to its whisper quiet equipment, Dry Fusion can be operated in noise sensitive environments such as communal flats, call centres, care homes, hotels etcetera.
DryFusion is Safe for Carpets
Dry Fusion is WoolSafe approved. Dry Fusion uses innovative technology that removes the heaviest soils from the fibre at a neutral pH. A neutral pH is approved by all carpet fibre manufacturers and avoids the use of high alkaline cleaning solutions that can damage the face fibre of the floor covering.
Activator The Cleaning Chemical
Our research into the area of fluro surfactants, fluro stain protectors and polymer stain blocking resins has enabled us to give you a system that removes more stains than any other dry or wet method as well as to increase stain and soil protection. Activator contains a natural vanilla and orange deodoriser that leaves a clean, fresh fragrance within the carpet fibres.
For cleaning heavily soiled and greasy carpets a specially developed pre-spray called Restore is applied prior to the application of the normal Dry Fusion process. An attachment called the “Restore Brush” is then used to agitate the solution into the fibres to assist in the deep cleaning that is required to remove this type of soiling. Restore has a natural Lavender fragrance.
For healthcare, sporting facilities, day care and at home you can apply Bactoshield in the same manner as Activator, except that it has a more powerful cleaning and sanitising action to deal with the type of stains found in healthcare and child care centres. Oily linaments, medicines, crayons and make-up; even traffic lane yellowing on carpet tiles and olefin fibre is removed more easily. Bactoshield complies with BS and EN to remove 99% of all bacteria including MRSA, E Coli and Listeria from soiled floorcoverings.
Healthcare and sporting facilities are notorious for resistant odours like urine, vomit and body odour. Bactoshield removes ammonia and even pet smells.
Pure Fusion has been developed specifically for use with the Dry Fusion system on synthetic carpets within the commercial office sector. Pure Fusion is odour-free and can be used in areas that may be sensitive to perfumes such as 24 hour call centres. An anti-soil and anti-static protection is applied during the cleaning process to prevent against premature re-soiling and static within the carpet. Pure Fusion has all the characteristics of the existing Dry Fusion approved cleaning solutions.
Pure Fusion is classified as non-hazardous and is not regarded as a health or environmental hazard under current legislation.
Pure Fusion contains:
- No Toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- No Enzymes.
- No Detergents – it will not leave behind shampoo or detergent residues.
- No Optical brighteners.
- No Bleaching agents.
- No Perfumes- it is completely odour free.
- No Aggressive Alkalis
Dry Fusion uses 95% less water than the normal system of cleaning, produces no waste product, uses non-hazardous and biodegradable cleaning solutions and all packaging and materials within the Dry Fusion can be recycled. A true green product to protect and preserve the environment.
Ask About Our Carpet Stain Protector Application Service…
Why do I need stain protection for my carpets?
Good quality carpets may be treated with stain protector like Scotchgard whenever they are made. However, no stain protector is permanent and it wears off or is weakened from:
- Age and everyday foot traffic
- Harsh cleaning solutions
- Spotting and cleaning agents
- Deodorising or disinfectant sprays
Cleaning Doctor’s carpet stain protector will help keep your items cleaner and stain-free for longer. Each time your carpet is professionally cleaned, we recommend to re-apply stain protector solution to prolong the life of your furnishings and the comfort of your valuable investment.
If you leave your fine furnishings unprotected they are more vulnerable to:
- Permanent staining
- Worn looking traffic areas
- Spills that won’t clean up so easily
- Soils that clings to your carpet
- What will stain protector do for me?
Stain Protector will give you the highest level of carpet protection available. Keep your carpets looking showroom clean! Treated carpets are completely safe for your children and your pets, in fact by treating your carpets you are ensuring that you are keeping them cleaner and healthier for your family.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Spot & Stain Removal
- Stain Protection
- Pet Accident Treatments
- Milk, Urine & Odour Removal
- Dust Mite Elimination
- Domestic & Commercial Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water & Flood Damage Restoration
Call Cleaning Doctor
Liam Hennessy today!
Tel: 049 855 0962
Mobile: 083 867 6669
Money Back Guarantee!
Other Areas Covered